Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you call SERVPRO of Fall River for your water damage or fire damage emergency, our team wastes no time in getting to you as quickly as possible. Our team is zealous over our internal "1-4-8" standard. This is a metric we use for after-hours emergency calls:
One: When you call our team for an emergency after hours, we will have someone get in touch with you within one hour of your initial phone call. You will always speak with a live person.
Four: From your initial phone call, a representative from our team will be on site within four hours to respond and mitigate your emergency.
Eight: Within eight hours of your call, you will receive a full mitigation plan for your emergency.
SERVPRO of Fall River is proud to be "Faster to any size disaster." Whether it's residential or commercial, trust our team to quickly arrive onsite and help during your disaster emergency.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 676-9100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fall River arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.